CoachesI believe this sheet may be the single best crib sheet for coaches of all levels.
It can help coaches answer the questions: What should I change? When should my kid change poles? When should my kid change grip? When should the run length be changed? When and how should the standards be adjusted?
I built this sheet to help coaches safely and accurately make adjustments on even their first day.
All good coaches follow these changes, whether they know it or not. You too, by following this sheet, will make the correct call more than 95% of the time. The other 5%, based on the equipment your school has, the fatique level of your athlete, and other dynamics are a little tougher to call. With practice you will solve that last 5% too.
-there is an example on the bottom half of the crib sheet. Practice making the calls. Practice this at meets when you can listen to others coach. You will out-coach most rivals, most of the time, by doing this accuratelyVault Diagnosis Chart
Call if you have questions